RISC-V (pronounced “risk-five”) is an open-source hardware instruction set architecture (ISA) based on established reduced instruction set computer (RISC) principles.
The project began in 2010 at the University of California, Berkeley, but many contributors are volunteers not affiliated with the university.
As of March 2019, version 2.2 of the user-space ISA is frozen, permitting most software development to proceed. The privileged ISA is available as draft version 1.10. A debug specification is available as a draft version 0.13.1.
The FII-PRX100 RISC-V development board introduction
- Suitable for FPGA study and training
- Fully support FIE310 CPU running and system development
- Suitable for user customized RV32G verification and validation
- JTAG interface for FPGA and FIE310 CPU download and debug
- Support Windows software and linux development environment
- GCC compilation toolchain and graphical software development environment
- Hardware resource: Switchs, Push Button ,USB to UART convertor, QSPI flash, I2C EEPROM, 100M/1G ethernet, USB keyboard mouse,GPIO , hdmi transmitter and camera etc.
RISC-V IPCore user development Guide
This document is edited by Fraser Innovation Inc. Step by step introduce how to develop each RISC-V CPU RTL modules based on RISC-V ISA, Simulations and board verifications, software environment and details on C language development, debug and program
Voice collection, speech recognition
Image acquisition and image recognition, deep learning
FII-PRX100 Educational Plaform Product Features:
- FPGA part: XC7A100T-2FGG676I
- 1MSPS On-chip: yes
- Logic Cells: 101440
- Logic Slices: 15850
- Flip-flops: 65200
- Memory blocks(36K): 135
- Memory block(Kb): 4860
- Clock Management Tiles: 6
- DSP Slices: 240
- ADC: On-chip analog-to-digital converter (XADC)
- Super Sram? IS61WV25616 (2 slices ) 256K x 32bit
- Spi Flash? serial flash (16M bytes)
- JTAG: jtag Programmable ports
- Multifunction: used for other board (For example: iMX226 camera board, or adv7612 Hdmi in board , etc)
- Power Supply? 12V adapter source
Interaction and Sensory Devices:
- 8 Switches
- 7 Buttons (up , down, left, right, ok, menu, return)
- 1 Reset button
- 8 LEDs
- 1 4-digit 7 segment display
- 1 I2c interface (24c02 eeprom)
- 4 gpio connectors (compatible with digilent Pmod)
- 2 MultiFunction connectors (connect with iMX226 board, or others?
- Main Chips: xilinx (1.0mm pitch) XC7A100T_FGG676
Interaction and Sensory Devices
- GPIO Interface (16 ) 2×8 Standard 2.54mm connector (pin)
- led output (8 ) 0603 SMD
- 8 switchs SMD
- 7 buttons (Top, Bottom, left, right,center, top left (menu), top right (return)
- i2c 24c02 smd soic
- spi flash MX25L6433F 8-SOP (8M bytes)
- usb2uart ft2232C/H (2 uart ) Or cp2102 (1 uart)
- jtag 2×5 Standard 2.54mm connectors(pin)
- eth 1G CAT5 Ethernet (rtl8111e)
- sram IS61WV25616 (2 pieces ) 256K x 32bit
- Digital tube 7seg (4) oasistek TOF-5421BMRL-N
- Hdmi out adv7511? hdmi_adv7511.SchDoc
- Test Port? 1×6 Standard2.54mm Connectors ?pin?
isc-V Board Two: FII-PRA040 Altera risc-v SOPC AI Cyclone10
FII-PRA040 Risc-V Educational Platform is a ready-to-use development platform designed around the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) from Intel Altera.
It was designed for use in all fields of FPGA development and experiments.
Digital Communication DSP?FPGA?
100M/1G Interface?switch VLAN
USB2.0 Engine Development
RISC-V CPU 32bit Ecosystem Dvelopment and Educational Experiments
Voice collection, speech recognition Image acquisition and image recognition, deep learning
The Risc-V Learning Tutors for PRX100 Risc-V FPGA Boards:
- Risc-V Board Tutorial : HDMI Graphic Display Experiment – FII-PRX100 FPGA Board Experiment 14
- Risc-V Board Tutorial : AD, DA Experiment – FII-PRX100 FPGA Board Experiment 13
- Risc-V Board Tutorial : IIC Protocol Transmission – FII-PRX100 FPGA Board Experiment 12
- Risc-V Board Tutorial : Asynchronous Serial Port Design and Experiment – FII-PRX100 FPGA Board Experiment 11
- Risc-V Board Tutorial : Use Dual_port RAM to Read and Write Frame Data – FII-PRX100 FPGA Board Experiment 10
- Risc-V Board Tutorial : Use of ROM – FII-PRX100 FPGA Board Experiment 9
- Risc-V Board Tutorial : Hexadecimal Number to BCD Code Conversion and Application – FII-PRX100 FPGA Board Experiment 8
- Risc-V Board Tutorial : Multiplier Use and ISIM Simulation- FII-PRX100 FPGA Board Experiment 7
- Risc-V Board Tutorial : Digital Clock Comprehensive Design Experiment- FII-PRX100 FPGA Board Experiment 6
- Risc-V Board Tutorial : Button Debounce Design and Experimental- FII-PRX100 FPGA Board Experiment 5
- Risc-V Board Tutorial : Block/SCH Digital Clock Design- FII-PRX100 FPGA Board Experiment 4
- Risc-V Board Tutorial : Basic Digital Clock Experiment and Programming of FPGA Configuration Files- FII-PRX100 FPGA Board Experiment 3
- Risc-V Board Tutorial : Switches and Display – FII-PRX100 FPGA Board Experiment 2
- Risc-V FPGA Board – Development Board Experiment 1 – LED Shifting – FII-PRX100
For DPF instruction how to code in Risc-V board, please check the product pages. If you buy one of our products, we will send you detail updated instruction step by step.